Friendship Day Wishes - Happy Friendship Day Sms Wishes

Happy Friendship Day !

First of all my FRIENDSHIP DAY WISHES to all of you , who' ve been supporting me all time.
On behalf of StudentsIdea , I wishes a great friendship day greetings !

If you wana say me a wish , do post via comment.
friendship day,wishes,quotes,image,wall papers,images

Friendship Day Sms quotes to wish your friends via online or through your own mobile.
I've given friendship day messages in collection .

F"riend u"R" a special gift"I"n my life to b"E"ndeard not only"N"ow but till"D"eath of time!!THANX 4 always bein der..Happy Frndshp`s day.


FRIENDSHIP is like a tree.. It is not MEASURED on how TALL it could be, but is on how DEEP the ROOTS HAVE GROWN..


I like 3 things: The SUN The MOON &U (".) Sun for the day TIME Moon for the night TIME &u for the *LIFETIME * as a GUD FRIEND


Share if you like via facebook,twitter.


Happy FriendShip Day Wishes , Friendship day images , friendship day sms quotes , friendship day

Post a Comment

Don't Spam !