KEA Mock Allotment 2012KEA ( Karnataka Examinations Authority ) has announced the MOCK Allotment for the applied candidates . KEA has already notified that the mock allotment will be declared on July 20th 2012 . The real allotment will be available on July 23rd 2012 .
Update : CET 2012 Mock Allotment Declared ( 21st July 2012 )
CET numb wise Option Entry Links ( click )
In order to be considered for allotment of seats to Medical, Dental, Ayurveda, Homoeopathy, Unani, Naturopathy & Yoga, Engineering / Technology and Architecture courses for the year 2012-13, the candidates who become eligible after verification of documents will have to key in their options as per their priority in the KEA website http://kea.kar.nic.in by selecting the appropriate link to reach the Option Entry Portal.
Important Dates for KEA 2012
- Announcement of Mock Allotment by KEA 20-07-2012
- Provision to change keyed in options if any by candidates 20-07-2012 to 22-07-2012
- Real Allotment of Admission Round 23-07-2012
- Announcement of Real Allotment by KEA 25-07-2012
- Confirmation of Allotment, Payment of fees and receiving Admission Order by the candidate 26-07-2012 to 30-07-2012
- Last date for reporting to the college in Admission Round for the Candidate and updating the same on the KEA Website in the Option Entry Portal 31-07-2012
NOTE for KEA 2012:
(1) The candidates have to follow the procedures illustrated in the “Instruction Manual - User Hand Book” for entry of options which will be given to the candidates after verification of documents at each Helpline Centres and notification issued from time to time.
(2) All the candidates who become eligible after verification are advised to key in their options as per the above schedule date and time.
(3) KEA will not be responsible if any candidate claims ignorance of the above schedule for Option Entry and fails to key in options within the specified time and date period.
(4) KEA will not be responsible if a candidate fails to key in his / her options due to any reasons.
(5) Candidates are advised not to wait till the last time and date but should key in their options well within the last date and time specified.
(6) There is no limit to the number of options a candidate can enter.
(7) Options recorded in the server on the last day and time of the notified schedule will be frozen and only the frozen options will be considered for allotment of seats.
(8) Due to change in the options by candidates after Mock Allotment, one may not get the same seat in the Real Allotment as was allotted in the Mock Allotment.
(9) Candidates can also enter the options on their own arrangement and it is not mandatory that they come to the Helpline Centre for option entry.
For more informations you may visit the official website of KEA : http://www.kea.kar.nic.in/