Kannur University BA,BBM Final Year Results Supplementary Exams - Kannur University Result

Kannur University Results 2012 

The official release of Kannur University Results has been declare for the BA/BBM Supplementary ( 2008 ) and the students may check their results from the official website given below.

Check BA/BBM Results 2012
You may visit the official web link given below to check your BA BBM Results from the official website.

http://results.bharatstudent.com/examresults.php?exam_id=5560

3 comments

hi sir diz z divya i got 5660 rank in edcet so can u plz update counselling dates to my mail id is sravanigokari@gmail.com

Reply

Good evn sir my name srinivas my rank 32000 plz updates counselling dates my mail id shankar.thumkunta@gmail.com

Reply

good afternoon sir,dis is chanma n my rank is 843 plz tell me the 2012 councelling dates. my id is janutanaaz@gmail,com...

Reply

Post a Comment

Don't Spam !