TANCET Rank Lists & Cut-off Marks for Counselling

TANCET 2012 Rank List

TANCET 2012 Rank lists for those who've appeared for the entrance exams will be released in anna university official site.Students can check their Ranks , as well as the cut off marks for ther stream ( MBA , MCA , ME ).

TANCET Counselling 2012

The board of TANCET 2012 will announce the Couselling dates for tancet 2012 through its site, after knowing their Cut off marks , and individual Ranks of Tancet ,students can predict their dates of counselling even before the dates of his/her marks is announced.

Get Tancet counselling updates through Email. Subscribe Here

Share your Tancet 2012 marks and know your Counselling dates / Seat vacancy.

16 comments

sir,
     my tancet m.e. 2012 CSE marks is 48.887 ill  get anna univ?
thanks 

Reply

it depends on cut off marks announce by anna univ, sp pls wait for the update.//

but you'll get a good college in tancet counselling..

Reply

sir,
my tancet mca mark is 25.25, i will get good college or not?

Reply
Deepichandrakumar mod

my tancet mca mark 27.5, i well get college in anna university councelling or not? when is councelling date?

Reply

MY Tancet mE cse cut off mark is 34.577. I wil get college in anna univ counselling or not?

Reply
StudentsIdea mod

@aravinth ,you've scored good marks..you'll get well reputed colleges in counselling...dont confuse in choosing colleges...

Best of luck!

Reply
StudentsIdea mod

Good marks, you'll get good college as well, but it depends on the students who're standing before you will chose best colleges..

anyway, hope you'll get good one..

Reply
StudentsIdea mod

you're having more chances ..

Have Peace ;)

Reply

This is Madhu and i scored 34.116 (M.E. ECE) in TANCET 2012, belongs to OC. Will i get good reputed college in counselling?

Reply

this is Raji... i have scored 29.007 in (M.E EEE) in Tancet 2012,belongs to MBC. Will i get good colleges during counselling?.. Kindly pls reply

Reply
Svenkatkumar90 mod

sir,
my tancet score 2012(m.e) compsci. is 48.887.category general,gate 2012 score is 31.gate 2012 qualifying mark for oc is 31.54.will i get annan unin,guindy?

Reply

hiiiiiii my tancet score is 48.773.
my gate 2012 score is 36.34
what  are the colleges i may get
i wl get stiped or not
plz rply

Reply

hi my tancet score is 44.856. i belong to bc category.will i get psg college,what will be my rank.when are the counselling dates to be announced????

Reply
Rajesh Pandian M mod

I got 38.637 in TANCET ME-CSE. I belong to SCA. what colleges I might get in councelling??

Reply

hai i am sandhya my TANCET score is 37.796 (ECE) I belong to SC category wich college i will get please say

Reply

Post a Comment

Don't Spam !