SSC CGL Tier Recruitment Results 2011 with Cut-off marks

SSC
Staff Selection Commission
(SSC) has announced Combined Graduate Level Exam 2011 (Tier I) results. List of qualified candidates for appearing in the Combined Graduate Level (Tier-II) Exam 2011 has been issued by SSC. Candidates can check SSC CGL Tier I Exam 2011 results for all posts.
Staff Selection Commission conducted the Combined Graduate Level (Tier-I) exam on 19th June 2011 and 26 June 2011. 6,09,572 candidates appeared in this examination.

Due to administrative reasons, re-examination of some of the centres in Northern and Central Regions will be held on 31st July 2011. Result of these candidates will be declared later.
CGL (Tier-II) Exam 2011 is scheduled to be held on 3rd September 2011 (Paper-III) & 4th September 2011 (Paper-I & II).
Marks of the non-qualified candidates will be uploaded on commission’s website. Marks of the qualified candidates in Tier-I Exam will be available online after declaration of final result from the board's official site.

To get SSC Results 2011 for CGL Tier I Exam refer to this link:
Results of statistical investigator / compiler

Post a Comment

Don't Spam !